Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake


Title: Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2)
Author: Kendare Blake
Format: ARC
Pub. Date: August 7th 2012
Source: The Windy Pages

★★★★★

Five stars.

Anna is dead. Deader than dead. She sacrificed herself into a pit of hellish badness to save Cas, and his friends. But Cas can't let go of her. He sees her ghost everywhere, and he knows that something is wrong. When he sees her with bruises and marks, and she asks for his help, all hell literally breaks loose and Cas does the seemingly impossible- he goes on a quest to bring her back from the other side.

--

oeghighwg

I loved this book. I didn't even read Anna Dressed in Blood and I STILL loved. This. Book. It's haunting and well written. It was a bit scary and a lot of adventure. I hated some characters, I loved others. Sometimes both. It was dramatic, emotional, and it sucked me in.

I recommend it for YA fans, and paranormal fans. Be warned, there's moderate profanity.

Thank you to The Windy Pages blog for my copy of this book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment